RANCHI: Three persons, including a father and son duo, died due to electrocution, near here on Sunday, the police said.
According to the police, the incident took place at Lapung. Bandha Lohra, 55, was doing some work at his rooftop. He was holding a naked wire. His son, Paul Lohra, 22, tried to save him and also came in contact with the live wire. Both died on the spot.
The third person, Law Kumar Sahu, died in the field. He was carrying a water motor wire in his field. The wire got alive and he died on the spot.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.